TGIF! This week seemed to fly by! I'm linking up again with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk to celebrate five of my favorite things that happened this week! :)
1. It has been fuh-reezing cold the last few days! Way too cold for my liking..My fingers were numb after the minute or two it takes to buckle the kids in the car! Apparently Kellyn was cold too..she cranked our heat up to 76 degrees!! No wonder I was sweating!!! Matt said she's been hanging out with her cold-blooded Mum Mum too much... ;)
2. Last Saturday we went out for breakfast at the Starlight Diner! Breakfast is probably our favorite meal to go out for--it's quick, cheap, and my omelettes (blogger is telling me that's spelled wrong..how else would you spell it??!) never turn out quite like theirs! Anyways, Kellyn was thrilled to get her very own hot chocolate, and Jude happily stacked jellies while we waited for our food.
3. We went to Hands on House in Lancaster for the first time! We loved it so much that we got a membership! You can read more about that here.
4. A few weeks ago Kellyn went to the dentist for the first time. We found out she had a few cavities, so on Thursday we went back to get two of them fixed. My brave Kellyn did awesome. Now, going to the dentist certainly isn't one of my favorite things. I just wanted to share how very thankful I am that Kellyn was not in much pain. Plus, her chapped little lips and Novacain made for a pretty lovely photo, eh?
5. It's hard to believe that Jude's birthday is only like 1 1/2 months away!! I cannot believe he'll be two already! But I love, love, love decorating for their parties. I got started yesterday with these little monster mouth photo props. I can't wait to celebrate two whole years of our little Jude monster's life!