High Five for Friday is a weekly post about your five favorite things recently. It's a chance to stop and reflect on the things that you've enjoyed over the past week, which is something we should all do.
1. Yesterday we brought the old 1998 Furby back to life. Kellyn and Jude both love it! It's so sweet to see them get so excited over something I loved so much when I was little! And really, it's a miracle that this 15(ish) year old Furby still works!!!
2. Kellyn had her very first ballet recital! You can read more about that here!
3. Jude has been super sweet lately. He gives out slobber-less kisses quite freely now..finally!!
4. One morning we woke up to this lovely note from the husby. It's these little things that keep me going. :)
5. We are trying to snack healthily! The kids and I are kale chip freaks! (find recipe here) They helped make them--yes, even Jude helped!!! Very exciting..my Jude is so different from the little boy who drove me crazy a month or so ago!